Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Going Crazy

Photo Credit: Jiuck

Yep this is pretty much how I feel. I guess I could best describe it as "less than Stable" while I think others might describe it as "Smoldering powder keg of violence". I have always thought that the others are a bit over dramatic.

I haven't ridden my bike since November, and it shows both in my state of mind and my state of belly. Which is well on its way to declaring it's own statehood. I'm down to 3 days a week for work (which is at least one day a week less than what I really need to live on) So lots of happiness there and I am seriously considering taking up alcoholism as my new hobby.

There are few other things that I just don't feel like talking about here on the interwebs but I do see at least a little light ahead (with my luck they are Headlights)

The weather is getting better, well to the point that I should be getting the bike out soon. If I can find time to ride it (Please please please) I am sure it will help at least a little. if not....

I never had much use for sanity anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you can get a ride in on Friday, supposed to be near 60F in the Burgh. Hang in there, Spring is Coming.

    ReplyDelete