Monday, April 11, 2011

A Big Fat Fail of a Weekend


Yep, that was pretty much me this weekend. Try as I might I just could not get organized enough to actually get ANYTHING done.

No Biking
No Brewing
No Writing

It is a rare that I manage to Fail so completely. So I have decided that I am going to AT THE VERY LEAST write a list of things I want to accomplish so that at least then I will be able to define just what I have managed to fail at.

Here is my list (in no specific order)
1. Ride in the 2011 Keg ride
2. make it to at least 5 flock of cycle rides
3. Put 400 miles on my Bike
4. Brew Something (beer mead wine) every 2 weeks
5. Write 2 poems a week
6. Write 2 short stories a month
7. Post here 3-5 times a week

I am sure I will add more to this as the weeks go on, but it seems that right now i have some serious work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment