Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ventura - Painting Continues

Photo Credit: Me

Painting continues. I spent my free time yesterday taping up the lugs on the bike and my free time today after counting cyclist downtown taking a razor to the tape and getting things ready for the next layer of paint. Granted I haven't decided what color to use as the next color. Part of me is thinking black but another part is leaning towards white. I think the black will make a stronger contrast but the white will make for a more visible bike.

I also noticed several spots that need another coat of orange paint or seven. Finally got the stem freed from the forks and put the first coat of primer on them. Several more coats of primer and I will be able to add color. The question is, Do I want the forks to be orange or the accent color.

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment