Thursday, January 9, 2014

Snow

I really do not like the cold. Which had made the past few days just a little annoying. I am trying.

Well sort of.

I've started dreaming about being out riding, and I know that it is only a matter of time before I can get back out there. So far however I haven't ridden once this year. One of my goals for the year is to ride at least 100 days of the year and so far I'm doing pretty horrible about it.

I would like to say that I really want to be out there riding. You have no idea how badly I want to be able to say that. But I can't

It would be a lie.

And that's not what I'm all about. The truth is if I really wanted to be out riding I could do it right now. Nothing is stopping me. B.O.B is more than ready to go for a spin. I have enough winter gear that the weather really isn't an issue. The real issue is I don't like being cold, and going out in the cold is something I only do when I have to or if I have a really special reason for it. Like the Reverse Keg Ride. And the bragging points don't hurt either. So there is the Truth. I am hoping to go out this Saturday and ride. The weather looks warm enough (if wet)

So if you see me out there, Stop me and say hi. Chances are ill be more than happy to find someplace dry and share a drink with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment