Friday, September 8, 2017

Angry Face First Prototype


So I broke out the soldering iron again tonight and managed to get the lights for my Angry Eyes Bike Light wired up and some simple Animations programmed into the Arduino microcontroller. As it turns out the cover I 3D Printed for it was off (totally my fault) so I will have to go back to the drawing board for that.

Like that Last project the Bike Light I will be posting everything on my Github repository so you can download the code for the arduino, STL files for the 3D Printer, and all the notes I have made with wiring and anything else that I can think to add to make building your own easier.

I am still not sure how I am going to attach this to my bike. It would be easier to attach it to the Hipster bike than to the Macho Man. I would also like some better animations to show off what the lights can really do but for the moment this will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment