Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ventura - Progress

Photo Credit: Me

Well it seems as if I am finally beginning to make some progress in putting the Ventura back together. as you can see I have forks and brakes back on. I need to get a new Bottom Bracket (including cranks chainring and pedals), Stem, brake levers (maybe) and cables. You know only most of the bike.

My plan is for it to be a single speed so I wont be putting the derailleurs back on and will keep an eye peeled for a good deal on a single speed 27" wheel. For now im gonna use the one that came with it and just shorten the chain.

After all the false starts with painting I am happy to be actually putting parts on the bike. I only wonder what adventures putting it back together is going to hold for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment