Monday, March 17, 2014

Freedom again

I sit here and wonder why I feel so melancholy? Why my weight loss has has come to screeching halt. Why I rush home instead of hanging around in town for the express purpose of seeing my friend and getting my steps in (only around 7000 today). I come home and sit at my desk and wish I had something write about since it seems clear that I’m not going to be riding today. (GRRRR)

So I did the only thing I could think of. I put the Mandolin away and decided to write about the fact that I’m not only not doing two of my favorite things but I’m all upset about not doing them and clueless as to why I am mad about it.

Yes Virginia I really can be that clueless at times.

I mean I know why I feel this way. I need to get out and go riding. I need to start raising money for the ms150 that I am really starting to have doubts about being able to complete. (like I need that hanging over my head)

I just don’t know what to do about how I feel, other than take my bike out tomorrow and ride until I feel my mind clearing.

Then ride some more.

Then we will see how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment