Monday, September 26, 2011

Pannier




I just took my first ride with my new pannier I got from Performance Bike. I bought the TransIt Grocery Bag Pannier (http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/Product_10052_10551_1023647_-1_1596009_20000_400103) I it was great to be able to go on a longer ride and not have to wear a backpack. I was able to put my little tools, two spare tubes, my lock, and my lunch in the pannier and even had room for a G2 and my helmet.

I really love my new pannier. However,

I just took my first ride with my new pannier and it is driving me crazy! I believe the phrase is “Heel Strike” and after a few miles of it I began to pray God would make my feet smaller. Since it looks like that is one of the only options I have. Over the next few days I plan on trying to move the pannier around and see if I can find a spot on the Rack that will allow me to use the pannier.

Until then I’ll just have to try and deal with the thump thump thump of my heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment