Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Ink


So this is my new tattoo. I got it last night at a tattoo shop in Brentwood. This is easily the most painful tattoo I have gotten but it is so worth it. While I have been stuck out here in the wilds of Brentwood I have been pondering over the book "Just Ride" by Grant Petersen.

You can read my review of the book here Book Review - Just Ride

I didn't like the book very much, in fact the book really rubbed me the wrong way. I have been thinking that a book like this is a good idea but the book that Mr. Petersen wrote isn't that good idea. So i have decided to try my hand at it' So im now announcing 

Fatguy's guide to cycling

I will be posting the chapters here and I hope you enjoy them. They will labeled under fatguy. Topics to include 
getting started - you can do it
picking the right bike
fitting your bike
clothing
riding for fun 
training rides (yes they are hard)
fun rides
advocacy
commuting

Topics to be added as I make them up.
if you have any ideas for topics just let me know.

2 comments:

  1. nice tattoo! I've been wrestling with the notion myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my 5th one and second biking tat

    ReplyDelete