Monday, July 19, 2010

Evil Project - update

Well the Evil Project bike has taken a turn for the artistic, (not autistic) (photos to come soon) I have been inspired by a web comic called Yehuda Moon

http://www.yehudamoon.com/index.php?date=2010-07-15

so I decided to take the frame and do just that, I am currently painting the frame in order to add the formulas on the frame. However I decided that it would look much better if I took off one of the rear triangle so I headed out to harbor Freight and picked up an Angle Grinder or as I am calling it - The tool Terry should never own. I did manage to get one of the rear triangles cut off the frame as well as ruining a shirt, cutting my jaw, scaring the daylights out of me, and snapping a plastic chair on the balcony (anyone want to buy an angle grinder? only used once, don't mind the bloodstains)

So now all I have to do is
Prime the frame
Paint the frame
Paint the formulas
Clear coat the frame
Get recognized as a famous artist
Get rich
Turn to drug and alcohol
Die in a hotel room
Have a stranger write my biography

Then I'll be really famous

Look out world here I come

No comments:

Post a Comment