Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Getting Twitchy

Photo Credit: Google Image Search

For the last two and half weeks I haven’t been able to ride my bike and I have to tell you, I’m getting twitchy. By the looks of things it will be another couple days before I will be back on the bike.

The good news (if there can be any) is that I can really feel my shoulder starting to heal up so no doubt I will undo all that good work once I get back on the bike. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be back to my normal posting schedule (mon-fri) and will have something of interest for you all. I have several Ideas brewing from my long hiatus from riding so finding material should not be a problem.

One thing I want to say, I spent a little time in NYC in and around times square and I have to say that I never realized how few people in Pittsburgh Pa (where I am from) ride bikes. I was stunned at the number of, and varied style of the many many times many bikes I saw, not to mention the sheer amount of bike parking, bikes were locked up everywhere. It made me understand just how far we have to go in Pittsburgh, as well as just how far we have come.

No comments:

Post a Comment