Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bike Junkie

Photo Credit: East Faust

Me: Hello my name is DbackLover and I'm an addict.

Everyone: Hello Dback

Me: It all started a few years ago when I decided to buy a schwinn bike from Wal-Mart. It was a good bike, I started the way everyone else does. Riding around the block, to the store, to church, you know the short fun trips that just work out well on the bike.

If I could of left it there things would probably have been ok, but you all know that with a problem like this you don't just leave it there.

Everyone: We know! We Know!

Me: Soon I riding my bike to town and back. Even this started out as nothing major, one day a week just for fun, but one day became two, became three, became all week, and the weekends. I felt so ashamed, I was never at home. I can't tell you the number of television programs that have gone unwatched.

Everyone: (Looking down in shame)

Me: That's not all either, I can't even begin to count the financial cost. Just the amount of money I have had to spend replacing my really fat clothes with simply fat clothes. I'm here to tell you that it all adds up quick. I don't even want to think about how much it is going to cost me to live those extra years I am tacking onto the end of my life.

It's all just to much for me.

I need a hug

No comments:

Post a Comment