Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Death Watch - 9-29-10

Photo Credit: Chefranden

I set up a Google Alert for the terms "Cyclist Killed" so each day when I get home I get email reminding me that we as cyclists will never be taken seriously.

9-29-10

Cyclist killed in Leesburg traffic accident
Orlando Sentinel
By Arelis Hernandez, Orlando Sentinel A 53-year-old Leesburg cyclist was struck and killed by an elderly motorist in a Leesburg traffic accident Tuesday ...

Reward Offered in Death of Hit-and-Run Cyclist
My Fox 8
LIBERTY, NC (WGHP) - A Florida-based advocacy group is offering a $500 reward for the arrest and conviction of whoever killed a bicyclist in a hit-and-run ...

Tributes are paid to three local people killed on county roads
This Is Boston
Cyclist Keith Carr, 60, from Coles Lane, Swineshead, died at Pilgrim Hospital from injuries he suffered during a collision with a Vauxhall van near the ...

No comments:

Post a Comment