Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ventura - First color coat

Photo Credit: ME

Well I managed to get the first coat of paint on the frame. (Alas the forks still need drilled out or replaced.) You can see the difference in the shade of the orange on the frame as opposed to the color of the Big Orange Beast. This is just the base coat and I still haven't decided if this is going to be the final color. I am even toying with a two-tone of dark and light orange that I am going to be playing with.

I have already decided that the lugs and Drops are going to be black. Since it is simple science that Black and orange bikes Kick Much Ass! and all the girls go Swoon Swoon Swoon. (Yeah I'm a rapper at heart.)


You can see all the pictures of the Build from beginning to whatever progress I have made at my flickr site. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jtindie/sets/72157624779897375/ I will be uploading pictures as I go and will be putting a link in the posts whenever I have new images to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment