Tuesday, September 21, 2010

No really Progress this time

Photo Credit: Me

Well After the last post (Somedays you win) I took some serious time to consider what I needed to do. The first thing I decided was that I needed to start fresh. So I will repeat this and consider a new part of the Bible (Fatguy's Painting Bible) from the book of Primer Chapter 3 Verse 4 (Primer 3:4) Primer covers a multitude of sins. So I put on 3 coats of Rust resistant Primer and (the red) and two coats of filler primer (the gray) after a good hour of wet sanding I headed back outside to put a couple coats of black on the top tube.

This is the other thing I decided - This bike is going to be the new FatguyOrangebike Bike. So I placed the vinyl letters on as you see them there.  I did this on both sides of the Top Tube and tomorrow I will add several coats of orange to the upper part of the bike.

Once the Orange is on I will place the rest of the letters and then add a over layer of white on the top tube and hopefully people will be astounded at just how cool the custom FatGuyOrangeBike will look. 

So until the next layer I'll leave you with these photos and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment